Real estate drone photography has been a buzzword in the industry for quite some time. But does it deliver a good return on investment? In this blog, we will examine the various benefits of drone photography for your real estate business and how you can maximize your ROI on this innovative marketing tool.
Real estate drone photography captures high-quality photos and videos of properties and their surrounding areas using uncrewed aerial vehicles, also known as drones. Drones allow professional photographers and videographers to capture angles and views that would otherwise be impossible with standard cameras.
Drone photography offers several benefits for the real estate industry, including:
Improved visuals for buyers: More than 70% of homebuyers watch video tours, according to a joint real estate consumer report from Google and the National Association of Realtors. Aerial shots of homes, local landscapes, downtown areas, landmarks, and farmlands give buyers a better sense of the location and culture, making them more likely to purchase a property.
Greater demand for visual marketing: As consumers become more informed and expect more high-quality visuals, the demand for visual marketing in the real estate industry is increasing. According to Multiple Listing Service (MIS) statistics conveyed by Real Estate Magazine, properties with accompanying aerial images are 68% more likely to sell than those without aerial marketing.
Increased conversion rates: Visual marketing is essential, and drone photography can boost your conversion rates in various areas. For instance, almost 80% of all web traffic will be driven purely by video by 2018. Consumers are also 85% more likely to purchase a product or service if they watch an accompanying video.
Integrating Drone Photography into Your Marketing Strategy
To maximize your ROI on drone photography, you can integrate the footage and photographs into your various marketing channels. Here are some ways to do that:
1. Social media marketing: Drone photography and videos can be quickly shared across various social media marketing channels, such as Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter.
2. Content marketing: You can add your drone footage and photographs to various content marketing communications, including your agency blog, newsletters, email marketing, landing pages, digital brochures, flyers, and reports.
3. Local TV spots: Drone photography can help you stand out in your local TV spots with thrilling flyover footage of your property market's culture, agriculture, geographical makeup, and landmarks.
4. Print marketing: Drone images can maximize your ROI on print marketing solutions, such as direct mail campaigns, visitor brochures, local listing flyers, local publication advertisements, signage, and billboard campaigns.
Hiring a professional real estate drone photographer is crucial to ensure quality production and maximize your ROI on this marketing tool. Here are some essential skills and experience to look for in a professional real estate drone photographer:
FAA compliance: The photographer should follow the latest regulations commissioned by the Federal Aviation Administration.
Drone insurance: The photographer should have drone insurance that covers liabilities.
Safety knowledge: The photographer should have extensive knowledge of safety procedures and a set safety plan.
Professional training: The photographer should have professional training or extensive on-the-job training with proven results.
Portfolio and experience" The photographer should have a professional portfolio or demo reel and previous experience working with real estate agents and firms.
Tracking Progress and Results: Tracking the progress and results of your drone-produced marketing content is essential to discover which images and footage are more effective with your target demographic. You can use online analytics tools, social media marketing apps, and consumer surveys
Incorporating your drone photography into your agency's website design is crucial. Visitors only give websites a few seconds to make an impression, and well-produced drone content is more likely to help visitors remember your brand and bookmark your website.
If you're ready to take your business to the next level, click here, and let's talk about how I can help you reach your goals.
(2) January (2) (2) February (2) March April May June July August September October November December